Valentine’s day is on it’s way and watching multiple commercials made me think about love and different ways to show it. While it’s always nice to give and recieve tangible expressions of love there are also other ways to show someone we care all year round.
1. Putting the other person first (esp. if it’s not convient.)
2. Going out of our comfort zone to do something for someone else.
3. Being patient even if we have to dig deep to find the last dregs of patience.
4. Choosing to speak softly when we really want to yell.
5. Biting back harsh words that come all too quickly.
6. A smile, a touch, a hug , a kiss
7. Saying thank you.
8. Taking the time to listen.
What are some ways you show love to others?